Seek knowledge with an open mind and accept what is best.

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

5 Ramadan Duas That Work


As we all know, Ramadan is a great time to spiritually recharge! It’s also a great time to make Dua.

Every year for the past 3 years I've made a Dua list. At the start of Ramadan I write down a list of 7 to 8 things that I want the most and I memorize them. I make dua for each item on the list every day of Ramadan at the times that dua are more likely to be accepted. I can personally tell you all that it does wonders. Honestly, things I’ve asked for persistently and I did not think would, have come true. Read more on "5 Ramadan Duas That Work"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

One Way

One Way
Abu Mussab Wajdi Akkari

Seach Quran

Search in the Quran
Search in the Quran:
in
Download Islamic Softwares FREE | Free Code
www.SearchTruth.com