Seek knowledge with an open mind and accept what is best.

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Can Muslims Donate Blood?

“Whoever saves the life of a single person, it is as if he has saved the life of all (of humanity).” (Al-Ma’idah: 32)

"Regarding blood donations in a non-Muslim country: Do I receive a reward for donating blood to the community I live in at large, regardless of the religion of the receiver of my blood?"

"My teenage daughter wants to donate blood and she asked if it is OK in Islam for Muslims to giver their blood to help other people. This makes me wonder about other things like donating eyes, heart and body parts (when someone dies of course). So, what does Islam say about this?"


Read about it on Can Muslims Donate Blood?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

One Way

One Way
Abu Mussab Wajdi Akkari

Seach Quran

Search in the Quran
Search in the Quran:
in
Download Islamic Softwares FREE | Free Code
www.SearchTruth.com